Saturday, November 08, 2008

Church I belong to is moving

I am a member of Soul Rio Church. We are moving from a local High School and moving into a store front. It will be great to have our own temporary facilities. Being a portable Church, it was difficult to have midweek activities. It will open the doors for new ministries. Something I am really missing. The facility is small but it will be home. I would love to have and be part of more Church activities so I can steer the right direction. Something I am lacking. I can not wait.
I will also be more involved in the Futsal League I am part of Albuquerque Super F League.

We are going to build a community center in a couple of years. Amphitheater, Cafe, Gym (basketball, volleyball maybe Futsal for our League?), kids area, Youth area, Fitness Center and more.

Soul Rio's New Website is http://soulrio.com

No comments: