Sunday, January 30, 2005

New Year and New Beginnings

Well, I will undergo some changes 2005. I will move to a new position with the company that I have worked for 21 years. I have concerns, I want to be successful but if I give 120%, I should be fine. It is always a scary when you make changes. We just have to learn to put our faith in God. He is the solution.

I will also have to replace my car within the next year. Car has done very well, never broken down or even stall. It failed the pollution test on one reading, it is too expensive to really fix. I was given a year extension but will have to replace the car before then. I need prayers on that one as well.

That is it for now. Stay tuned, more postings this week including my Super Bowl Pick.

I will continue to post various subjects, from Sports, Personal Life, Faith and more. There are very few limits.

Take care and God Bless

No comments: